As a Senior Member of the Technical Staff on the Core Instructure team, you'll be developing the administration and security capabilities used by all customers of the Delphix Data Platform. The team is responsible for user logins and management, transport layer security, ciphers and authorizations, and user notifications, among other things.
We are looking for a highly technical individual familiar with architecting and building Java-based enterprise application platforms. You will work on the Delphix application platform, which provides the foundation for our virtualization and masking products to be deployed on-prem, in the cloud or in hybrid environments.
- Work closely with QA, Support and Product Management to maintain the existing platform
- Partner closely with Product Management and customers to understand new requirements and map them to the roadmap
- Work alongside members of the Application Platform team to prioritize and execute against the roadmap
- Collaborate with other product teams to produce application platform deliverables which form the building blocks of products at Delphix
- 5+ years of experience building and architecting Java-based enterprise applications deployed on-prem and/or in the cloud
- Awareness and experience with industry best practices and tools around application scalability (task execution, distributed metadata stores, message queues, dynamic resource management, load balancing, monitoring and profiling, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills.