The Lead Java/Microservices/PCF Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and leads on development activities. This team's focus is delivering high-quality web applications as well as defining enterprise development practices. This is a highly collaborative team that will work across teams and provide mentoring to others in the organization. Craftsmanship, pride in ownership and passion for excellence are core expectations.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years of enterprise level Java coding and development experience.
- Strong core Java & J2EE skills and well versed on coding, design patterns and related frameworks
- Must have experience with modern frameworks & technologies inclusive of Springboot & Microservices development experience
- Hands on experience with SOAP and Restful service implementations required
- Expereince in Test Driven Development
- Must have strong API development experience
- Experience in either PCF or RedHat Open shift platform is required
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies