Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and maintains microservices and REST APIs
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- All other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 4 years of experience with Java
- 4 years of experience building interfaces, services, or APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Agile development processes and continuous integration.
- Experience Building streaming topologies with Kafka
- Experience with HL7 and FHIR
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with Kotlin