Our client is a global financial firm, they are currently seeking a Sr. Java/J2EE Programmer to join the Stock Lending group in Jersey City, NJ.
This candidate must have experience using J2EE development, the ability to design a scalable and flexible solution for a Stock Lending platform, and knowledge of how to utilize multi-tier architecture and J2EE technologies.
He/She will design and implement application data model using Sybase, along with performance tuning optimization configuration.
- Work closely with front office team to understand needs, define requirements and provide business process automation consulting and solutions.
- Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of requirements.
- Proactively manage issues and risks, and independently drive projects forward.
- 8+ yearexperience developing flexible, scalable and robust applications, supporting thefinancial services sector.
- Experience working in the Front Office Capital Markets
- Experience in Prime Brokerage and Stock Lending
- Proven experience design and development large applications
- Knowledge of database and middlewaretechnologies, experience with MQ
- Experience working in building scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions.
- Must have strong experience in the following technologies: J2EE / Spring / Hibernate / JAX-WS
- Strong experience with Sybase
- Experienceworking with Stock Lending, Repo, Loanet, DTC