Java, J2EE Engineers with Strong Database & Front end Development Experience
Software Engineer / Developer with 2 -8 years relevant experience
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Full time positions with good salary and benefits
Developer / Software Engineer.
• Build a strong product engineering layer
• Build innovative products
• Build a strong platform layer
• Write clean code. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Translate the vision of the platform engineering team by designing and architecting re-usable functional and module components, performing impact analysis and re-architecting existing design on addition of new components
• Follow coding conventions/documentation standards and latest software development best practices
• Execute of all the product engineering related activities with the highest focus on quality, innovation and timeliness
• Evaluate current state (data/platform architectures) of different components, identify incremental opportunities to improve our performance, efficiency and scale and provide suggestions
• Continuously look for ways to reduce development cycle time, effort and cost
• Contribute by providing contents to our learning and knowledge management initiatives
• Work with internal teams and contribute towards overall product development by providing inputs from the client engagement process
• Very good proficiency of standard and latest programming concepts and languages such as Java, J2ee and knowledge of functional programming
• Strong understanding of database management and programming for technologies such as RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, DB2, H2 and Cassandra
• Good understanding of front end development tools such as HTML5, CSS3, JSP and Servelets, Spring MVC, JQuery, Java Script, Angular JS, Node JS etc.
• Good understanding of application servers management
• Good understanding of web-services, XMLs and development with third party components
• Good understanding of latest technology infrastructure & deployment management
• Good ability to understand and model a system by examining the linkages and interactions between the components that comprise the entirety of that defined system
Job Type: Full-time