We believe that people are at the heart of any business’s success. That’s why we partner with Fortune 500 companies who are ready to discover the best approach to motivation: helping people define and become their best selves through their companies, careers, or favorite brands.
The Commerce Fulfillment Solutions team is seeking adeveloperworking with Java and SQL. This position is part of a dynamic software development team working on very visible projects with a team of well-educated and extremely professional technologists. This person willwork closelywith business stakeholders, Java architects, and other teams across Maritz.
- This will be a Java developer (full-stack) for a position in the Commerce Fulfillment Solutions department working with our largest customers.
- This developer needs to have 3-5 years of Java development experience and strong SQL experience, with a focus on servers-side application code and web services.
- This developer needs 3-5 years of experience implementing customizations, developing enhancements, and operational support with Oracle eCommerce ATG versions 10.2, 11.2 including DSP and JSP.
- Given designs and guidance from team architects, develops program code on new software and enhancements on existing software.
- Tests system programming and documents specifications to correct any programming issues identified.
- Assists other developers as needed.
- The ideal candidate will contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services is a plus.
- Ability to evaluate the impact of a change in one part of the system on the whole system and interdependent systems.
- Deliver high quality code that meets designs, standards, and established patterns.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and can work effectively in a team environment. Provides concise information to management and team in response to client inquiries.
- Candidates will need strong organizational skills with good technical skills including SQL and Java skills.
- We have a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving pieces. This resource needs to be able to multi-task while working on several projects and work on production issues as well.
Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of Software Development experienceworking with Java
- Java Linux/UNIX; Tomcat/Apache/JBoss; J2EE technologies; JSP, Java frameworks: Spring ava application servers (e.g., JBoss, Apache), Servlets
- Oracle eCommerce ATG version 10.2, 11.2, DSP