We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire a Sr Java developer to join our team.
Each project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Effective planning of own work and/or team’s work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Identification and resolution of project issues.
- Successfully design of applications meeting cost, time and technical constraints.
- Follows and mentors developers in industry best practices.
- Excellent judgment shown in making project decisions.
- Proven application of project and architectural methodologies.
- High quality of input into initiative proposals.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
What You’ll Definitely Need
- 6-8 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, RESTful Services, Hibernate, RDBMS and Agile methodologies.
- Strong Microservices experience.
- Full stack middleware development including messaging services, databases and batch jobs.
- Developing effective and efficient middleware solutions that provide the required performance.
- Coordinating the workflow between front end UI development teams, and yourself.
- Analyzing and remediating existing code base to address new requirements.
- Developing use cases for code and performing unit and integration testing.
- Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills.
What We’d Love to See
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Hard working, self-motivated individuals who are comfortable handling ambiguity and able to successfully complete tasks within deadlines with limited supervision.
- Experience in financial services is a plus.