We are looking for Sr Java Developer for our client in Taylorsville, UT
Job Title: Sr Java Developer
Job Location: Taylorsville, UT
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Our client is seeking a highly experienced and motivated architect level software developer to develop a new GWT/Java based web application system that will integrate into existing systems via SOAP web services and other interfaces.
- Due to federal requirements of the systems this individual will have access to, only candidates that are U.S. Citizens will be considered.
- The successful candidate must possess the following minimum mandatory skillsets:
- Expert in Java with 5 years of recent experience
- Expert in GWT with 5 years recent experience
- Expert in Hibernate and Spring with 5 years recent experience
- Expert in SOAP web services with 5 years recent experience
- Expert in SQL
- Proven track record of architecting Java web application based systems
- Must be able to communicate clearly both orally and in written form
In addition, experience with the following technologies are preferred:
- Oracle database
- All code written will use the existing technologies already in use: Java, GWT, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP Web Services. No new technologies will be brought to the table.
- This position will be involved with analysis, design, and will do 85% of the programming on these systems.
- Not only must the contractor be architect level, they must be hands on and able to accomplish the project with minimal help by full time staff.