Today’s consumers expect mobile access to everything and a simple user experience. No one wants to be a “lead” or be put on hold. They want help. Now. Contact At Once! (CAO), a LivePerson Company, makes those instant human connections possible through almost any site or ad with our all-in-one digital messaging platform (chat + text + managed services). We put the personal touch back into the digital world!
What You Will Own?
- Introducing new technologies/foundation into the LiveEngage platform
- Conducting design reviews for most designs and for all key/complex designs
- Initiating and leading POCs for relevant epics
- Conducting discovery sessions with product and being responsible for technical debts and technical backlog in general
- Driving for highest coding standards and conventions in the team
- Leading engineering practices in the team - code reviews, TDD, Unit testing etc
- Contribution and alignment of the LP common components and infrastructure
- Drive technical backlog creation and lead roadmap for technical components in the team
- Inspire the team on technical topics, standards, and abilities
- Be accountable for all systems in the team, and potentially own a system
What You Need for Success?
- 3+ years of experience in server side development
- Proficient in Java, Spring, SQL, Maven
- Knowledge of jetty, tomcat, NginX, Cassandra, Kafka (advantage)
- Proven experience in leading projects from design to implementation
- Self-driven must be able to promote a technical agenda
- Strong coding skills
- Mentoring capabilities
- Experience with distributed, large-scale systems
- Understanding high-level SW engineering: process, quality, effort estimation accuracy, etc.
- Cross-team collaboration capabilities