Job Profile Summary
Computer Aid is seeking a candidate that designs and develops software applications to enhance and maintain Java/J2EE based enterprise applications working in Java/J2EE (Spring Frameworks/Linux) design patterns for an onsite position in Boca Raton, FL.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in budgeting and capital equipment processes and quality improvement activities for the development organization. Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/ program objectives are met in a timely manner and has an in-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing systems analysis and applications development projects and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work
- Experience using Java/J2EE (Spring frameworks/Linux), object-oriented design principles
- and design patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency with developing web services and API's.
- Experience working with relational database Oracle and it's procedural language PL/SQL.
- Experience with Eclipse, Gradle, Jenkins and Git.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps development practice.
- 7-10 years of development Experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor