Position Title: Sr. Java Developer
Interview Mode: In person
*** Need only Local and nearby states***
We are looking for a highly motivated technology professionals with minimum 6years of experience in managing enterprise applications developed using Java technologies for one of our clients in MI. Local candidates preferred and they should be able to attend in-person interview. No web/skype interviews.
Full Stack Java Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with hands on experience in Java fundamentals and web technologies.
- At least 10years of experience in solution, design and development of web-based applications using Web Services in Core Java, J2EE technologies - Servlets, JSP, JSF.
- Hands on experience in Spring Suite and Hibernate/Toplink is required.
- Solid understanding of Java concurrency and multi-threading.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like Struts/Spring.
- Solid understanding of end to end lifecycle of enterprise applications developed in Java EE, or Spring.
- Development experience in Java Enterprise Edition (Java, JSF, EJBs, Messaging, JPA).
- Experience in EJB 2.0 or higher and Hibernate.
- Ability to design database and write complex SQL statements is a must.
- Experience in Weblogic is a plus
- Relational databaseexperience with Oraclepreferred.
- Experience in EJB, Hibernate, HTML5/CSS3/JQuery. Experience in RAD and WebSphere application server, experience in writing in SQL queries.
- Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
Perform detailed application design as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or related field.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with an onshore project manager, clients and office personnel.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of high quality delivery enterprise applications.
- Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary.
- Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high quality systems on schedule.
- Integrated unit test development experience.
- Test plan development experience.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.