Our client helps their customers care for the people they serve through the delivery of superior insurance technology. Their Mission is to be the 'global market leader of group and individual insurance technology on a single software platform'.
In the Position, you will:
- Involved in all aspects of agile project implementation including scoping studies, PI Planning, Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming:
- o Providing thought leadership to the customer on Performance, scalability and security, modularity, interoperability and upgradability
- Oversee the selection of the appropriate technologies (languages, middleware, cloud services, etc.) for the solution
- Involved in development of proof of concepts around solution components and playing a leadership role in the initial scoping studies.
- Leading and managing of technical consultants during the lifetime of an implementation
- Work with peers within the client organization to ensure a successful delivery
- Manage the relationship with the customer?s senior technical leadership.
- Support the deployment team that releases solutions in the cloud and on-premise
- Manage the troubleshooting of the solutions
- Works with Practice Leadership to identify additional services that could be offered to customer base.
- Works with Practice Leadership to implement region wide changes to process.
- Manage the estimates around all technical aspects of a solution and Feature List backlog.
- Presenting to the senior leadership teams of the customer bases around our client?s services and offerings.
- Providing feedback and input into performance reviews
- Work closelywith the Lead Business Consultant to plan and track any requirements handover
- Work closelywith Solution Architects to ensure proper standards and customer needs are met
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor?s or Master?s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics/ Statistics/ Sciences (or related) disciplines
- Expert knowledge of specific technologies:
- Technologies: Java, including J2EE technologies such as JSP, JMS, JNDI, Cloud(AWS), AWS