**APPLY ONLY IF NO VISA SPONSORSHIP NEEDED****LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED**
Technomax LLC is looking for a Sr. Java Developer to work at their client location at Ann Arbor, MI. The client is a reputed Fintech company in the Online trading/financial investment industry. Interested candidates may respond with their resume and rate expectation.
Job Description: The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks
The Senior Software Engineer will perform complex software design tasks and technical analysis, as well as develop market insights with the thinkScript DSL. The Senior Software Engineer will also provide thought leadership on the design, development, build, deploy and maintenance of the industry leading thinkorswim active trading platform.
This role will serve as an SME on the thinkorswim charts module, and will be required to gain complete understanding of business requirements and communicate them to development teams. This role will mentor and lead junior software engineers/developers while ensuring development practices are in line with company best practices and policies.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Primary Skills: Java, J2EE and web/internet based programming experience (both client and server side) ; Angular JS, jQuery, DOJO, Ajax, HTML 5, Swing, Java FX or similar frameworks/APIs; Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Strut
* 5+ Years of Java, J2EE and web/internet based programming experience (both client and server side)
* 5+ Experience with OOA/OOD, distributed systems/software, real time processing, relational database systems, messaging systems
* Experience with compilers or DSLs preferred
* Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns (GoF)
* Experience with agile, test-driven development
* Experience with rich UI frameworks like Angular JS, jQuery, DOJO, Ajax, HTML 5, Swing, Java FX or similar frameworks/APIs
* Experience with application development frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts or similar frameworks
* Experience with SOA and Web Services
* Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
* Experience with build, deploy and test automation tools like Ant, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Chef, Junit, Test NJ, Selenium or similar tools
* Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
* Experience in developing APIs and Frameworks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
Schedule (days/hours): Standard Business Day/Hours
Interview Process (Phone, In-Person, Both): In Person