Role: Java Developer
Client: UST Global
Location: Norfolk, VA
Duration : 12months
Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; with 7 or more years related experience; multi-platform experience, expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Must have a healthcare data background
Developer Engineers collaborate with architects to build web applications, business integration, and web services that will meet a client?s needs from beginning to end. Senior developers have worked in
Software for more than 5years, and require little direction.
- Develop software using Java with Spring products.
- Support development of complex front-end logic.
- Work closely with front-end developers to integrate solutions.
- Communicate with non-programming staff to help them understand the solution.
- Perform tasks with little direction, capable of creating design patterns.
- Identify and communicate risks.
- Consuming and implementation of RESTful web services, Micro services and event driven architecture
- Able to provide direction and coaching to junior colleagues.
- Consult with front-end developers and other technical teams in order to ensure successful
integration of solution.
Required education and experience
- Five to ten years of experience developing software.
- Experienced in building various integrations and web services
- Strong knowledge in Business Process Modeling Language(BPML)
- Hands on experience in Java 8
- Consumption and design of RESTful APIs and SOAP services
- Experience in Rule System - Drools
- Knowledge of Mongo DB, Spring MVC, Core and Transaction
- Good experience in Hibernate
- Experience in Angular 2 or Typescript
- Pattern-driven development and AgileScrum development
- Debugging tools
- Git and Maven
- Flexibility and willingness to learn proprietary frameworks developed in-house
Preferred education and experience
- Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers, with diverse cultural
- Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and