$150K — $200K *
CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. Java AWS Developer (Dynamo DB, Kafka) to join our financial services team in one of our several CGI Offsite and Onshore Delivery Center locations. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of a dynamic top five global consulting organization that gives you a direct stake in its success? CGI is seeking a Sr. Java AWS Developer that will work on Containarization, Dynamo DB and Kafka.
The best candidate for this role will have experience working with an unlimited level of technical ambiguity in an effort to solve defined business problems. This position would suit a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic software developer with a proven track record not only in delivering quality applications, but also in providing excellent customer service. Experience with various technologies is important, but of higher importance is the ability to research, select, and learn new patterns and technologies efficiently.
• Senior AWS development with dynamo DB, Kafka and containarization experience
• Ability to research, learn, and implement new technologies efficiently.
• Ability to mentor others, work as a team, and delegate.
• Proactively architecting & designing innovative solutions and make recommendations.
• Will be advising team with new ideas, best practices and strategy on frontend/backend development for given applications.
• Ability to think independently, work and communicate with others at all levels, and make progress efficiently.
• Java, AWS, SOAP and REST Services, JDBC, SQL, angular framework
• 8+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java.
• 3+ years of experience in Containarization.
• 2+ years of experience in Dynamo DB and Kafka.
• 4+ years experience working as a lead and driving high quality outcomes.
• Basic understanding of Linux network and server configurations.
• Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins and Git.
• An inherent ability to solve problems and provide solutions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Agile experience is a plus.
• Good to have working experience with Oracle DB.
• Experience with tools such used in Microservices based systems like Spring Boot is highly desired.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Valid through: 4/16/2021