The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking member of the web development community with 5 or more years of experience using Java and/or APEX.
You will work as a part of the R&D product team building new and exciting features and functions to enhance OrchestraCMS, our salesforce -native content management system, used by middle market businesses to Fortune 1,000 companies. You will have an opportunity to participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Document and test developed product functionality in cooperation with QA and technical writers, in-line with defined development processes
- Collaborating and communicating with Product Enablement, Solutions, and Customer Service teams to provide assistance in issue resolution for customers and partners
- Embrace Agile development methodology for providing fast and efficient delivery of solutions
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product
- Investigate and resolve customer and platform related issues
- Identify best practices for developers to follow to ensure robust and standardized solutions
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for the Woodbury location or authorized to work in Canada on a permanent basis for the Kingston location
- 5+ years of technical & functional engineering experience with Java and/or APEX, Object-oriented Programming, technical problem solving, troubleshooting, and supporting production applications
- Strong understanding of relational database design concepts
Additional Desired Experience/Skills
- Experience with Salesforce administration and/or development
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I credentials
- Experience with Content Management software.