About the Career: Continue your career with Wellmark as a Senior IT SolutionsDeveloper by developing web services API integrations for enterprise use. In this role, you will develop and support RESTful API service code which supports Wellmark’s business applications. You will build relationships with Wellmark leaders and participate in business process improvements of technology enhancements and capabilities. You will also promote continuous improvement and agile practices. As well as proactively identify and offer new solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate: You are a communicator and collaborator who is able to build relationships not only across the IT division but also across various business stakeholders you will interact with regularly. You are energized by delivering solutions that can be used and reused in the future for increased efficiency.
- Accountability: Owning and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
- Business Acumen: Understanding industry, market, financial and company specific operations.
- Collaboration and Communication: Working together; listen to other’s ideas; communicate accurately and concisely.
- Decision Making: Consider all facts and impacts when making decisions.
- Focus on the Customer: Consistently doing what is in the best interest of our customer. Leaving a positive impression on the customer by elevating their experience; making it simpler and educating to helping them understand.
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered)
- Associates Degree or equivalent and applicable work experience
- 4+ years’ experience to include any combination of the following:
- 1+ years of experience in application development – Node.js / MEAN Stack
- Technical business analysis
- Providing innovative solutions
- Experience with web services API integration (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML)
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL) and NoSQL (Mongo)
- Service development with the expectation of re-use
- Hands on software troubleshootingexperience
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- Ability to set and meet established time-frames while assuring data and information integrity
- Experience prioritizing and managing time with little direction
- Previous experiencetroubleshooting and developing creative technical solutions
- Ability to communicate with and coach/mentor team members
- Demonstrated experience in software development life cycle methodologies
Hiring Specifications Preferred
Nice to Have:
- Experience with C#, .net, BizTalk, Swagger, Web Services Description Language (WSDL)
- Experience with Mongo and Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of SOA principles
- Knowledge of architecture
a. Implement innovative and cost-effective business solutions for multiple applications and systems, utilizing information technology, business and industry trends.
b. Analyze, develop, test, implement, document and maintain software and systems that meet Wellmark's evolving business needs.
c. Provide production support for complex research and root cause.
d. Support and adhere to Wellmark software development lifecycle SDLC, operational procedures and development and security standards by following required process.
e. Coordinate with company resources to accomplish integration of products and processes and complex solutions. Provide timely and accurate results, and exceptional customer service.
f. Provide training and mentoring on how to use new or enhanced software or applications.
g. Mentor and train BTS staff on developing and implementing solutions.
h. Participate in project proposals, estimates and proof-of-concept activities as needed.
i. Participate in industry/knowledge reference groups relative to position.
j. Report issues and status to leader.
k. Other duties as assigned. Apply for this job onlineRefer this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed
Job ID 212749