About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for his/her assigned area(s) of IT securitycontract management responsibility. S/he will prepare complex corporate contracts and ensure compliance with corporate standards and regulatory guidelines. S/he will develop, analyze and execute contractual security terms and provide subject matter expertise to internal/external stakeholders and team members on complex contract administration matters and best practices applicable to his/her assigned area of IT Security responsibility.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for contract administration, for complex contracts applicable to his/her assigned area of IT Security responsibility.
- Analyzes complex contracts and agreements to validate if the specifications will meet the business needs and supportbusiness plans/objectives.
- Clearly communicates and articulates complex business requirements, services to be rendered, vendor capabilities, and terms and conditions of contracts.
- Collaborates and interacts effectively across internal business lines and teams as part of steady state and continuous improvement opportunity identification.
- Collaborates with Information Technology Security teams to resolve contractual issues, as necessary.
- Consults with management and appropriate stakeholders to elicit and validate complex business requirements.
- Develops, maintains and distributes metrics tracking progress of the program for senior management.
- Develops, reviews and negotiates complex contracts based upon IT security requirements, policies and standards.
- Directs and/or participates in departmental or enterprise wide projects.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to streamline contract administration processes to significantly improve customer service for contract administration/development.
- Identifies contract issues/concerns, recommends complex and comprehensive mitigation solution(s), and advises stakeholders of the next steps.
- Provides subject matter expertise and direction on complex contract review, negotiation, and enterprise/regulatory standards matters.
- Provides subject matter expertise and direction to partners and stakeholders to ensure compliance with the organization's contractual guidelines, satisfaction of customer specifications and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provides support on clarifying complex contract requirements pertaining to IT security terms and resolving conflicts.
- Researches, remains current on, and shares knowledge on contracts best practices.
- Serves as a mentor and shares knowledge with junior and or/peer team members.
- Utilizes influence skills to help achieve desired business outcomes.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)in (Minimum Required)
- 5 7+ Years of contracts experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- Knowledge of IT (Information Security specifically preferred)
- Must have contract management experience read/write/negotiate
- Must be proactive in decision-making and able to work independently
- Legal or compliance background (preferred)
- Privacy or risk background (preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills a must #LI-KM1
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.