We are looking for Sr. IT project Manager for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Sr. IT project Manager
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- This Project Management position has primary responsibility for leading and executing multiple IT projects in the Medicaid business area.
- Position will ensure adherence to project management best practices.
- This position will manage the day to day activities for the project and complete all input to the State Project Management (Touchdown) system.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: authoring all project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines from the PMI?s PMBOK, developing the detailed project budget, monitoring expenditures
- Developing and maintaining all required project documentation, serving as an IT management liaison to the business client, leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities
- Ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately, supervising staff , conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders and ensure that appropriate project controls are instituted.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.
- The selected candidate must be a results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- This position will be responsible for working with senior-level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations