NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr IT Project Manager - Network Infrastructure to join our team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
Our Project Management practice group is currently seeking a Sr IT Project Manager who has strong experience in IT Network Infrastructure implementations to support one of our global Healthcare devices/Life Science clients, based out of Pittsburgh, PA.
In this role, the Sr IT Project Manager will be responsible for initiation and managing of IT Infrastructure projects for new, upgrade/remediation, migrate, integration or retire of Cloud capabilities, Servers, Networking, IT security to support their global business in a dynamic environment. A successful candidate would leverage effective project management practices, working collaboratively with various divisions and cross functional teams globally while delivering cost-effective implementation exceeding stakeholder expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define infrastructure project scope, assess impact, determine implementation approach determine schedule, budget, resource needs working with various stakeholders.
- Actively collaborate with the stakeholders in a consultative role eliciting business and technical requirements and help prioritize implementation aligning to IT strategies.
- Effectively utilize the PM Framework, leveraging the tools like PPM, JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools for increased productivity.
- Manage multiple projects (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular monitoring, reporting while delivering on time and within budget.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and constraints, effectively communicate, manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Build and execute operational and technical project plans, facilitate all project gate reviews and effectively escalate issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
- Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging waterfall, iterative and Agile methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Actively manage scope and change aligning to business priorities, identify risks and issues, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on projects to successful completion with minimal guidance, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide regular status update to the Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Effectively communicate, demonstrate flexibility to support new projects and adaptable to work with global teams in different time zones and cultures, in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as IT project manager with minimum 3 years’ experience in Infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, Information Technology or 10 years’ experience in Information Technology projects.
- Certified in PMP and/or Agile methodologies
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience as Infrastructure Project Manager leading infrastructure upgrades/remediation in the areas of Network, Wireless, LAN/WAN, Cloud, Servers, Databases, Data center moves, operations and consolidations.
- Experience in Acquisition/Merger integration projects, working with globally distributed business groups, working in a matrix and cross functional teams delivered projects on schedule & budget.
- Experience in the implementation of advanced computing capabilities in Cloud for IaaS, SaaS, PaaS with relevant Integration and Information security to accelerate business transformation.
- Has strong experience in PM Framework, following estimation guidelines, resource management, Quality audits, process improvements, provide training and usage of PPM tools & dashboard.
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations to various levels of management articulating project status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
- Agile/Scrum methodologies and facilitating the ceremonies like backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily standups, estimation and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members and usage of JIRA, Confluence and metrics reporting.
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Conflict management, fast paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more,
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Job Segment: Network, Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Computer Science, Technology, Management