Bob Evans Farms is looking for a Sr. IT Process Analyst to join our team. This position plays a key role within our IT Service Management organization and is responsible for supporting continuous improvement, and the management of change affecting the services under its care. The position is a primary stakeholder for all ITSM Processes (e.g., Incident, Problem, Release, Change, Configuration, SLA, Availability, and Capacity Management). This position will also be responsible for the support and continuous improvement of the ITSM toolset.
- Maintain a governance structure for ITSM and process improvement across the IT organization using the ITIL framework.
- Coordinate efforts of other service management team members and all of the teams that execute these processes to ensure the process is fully documented and being executed within the ITIL framework.
- Support a schedule of review and audit of each of these processes to ensure compliance and implement opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Actively participate on a steering committee to review, approve, and prioritize suggested changes for each of these ITSM processes.
- Effectively communicate changes to the process and governance structure.
- Provide input into the development of key performance indicators and process reporting.
- Produce and distribute relevant reports and dashboards.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all IT and business contacts.
- Provide input into the annual budget process.
- Effectively communicate technical information in both written and verbal forms to both technical and non-technical associates.
- Analyze all procedures, processes, and team oriented tasks to reduce redundancy, build efficiency, and ultimately increase productivity of IT staff.
- Develop customized reports, forms, support documents, and training manuals in order to meet the needs of IT Managers and their customers.
- Challenge and brainstorm with all levels of the IT organization to continuously evaluate their team’s procedures and processes to eliminate inefficiencies.
- Production of daily, weekly, and monthly reports, detailing performance levels against Service Targets, KPI’s and any other appropriate metrics.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can build strong relationships within the IT organization
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of Service Now, or other similar ITSM tool
- Have a successful record of leading complex projects that involve multiple teams and functions is required
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Access)
- Good people skills – ability to command respect and influence others in a professional manner
- 2-4 years ITSM process management experience
- Ideal candidate will have working knowledge using at least one key service management processes
- Solid understanding of Service Management concepts and ITIL processes is required
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- Experience working with all levels of IT Management
- Experience of Service Levels and Service Reporting desirable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.