What You'll Do
You will help drive a connected Channel Partner experience across Cisco and other digital properties through building highly performant, highly scalable and complex systems. Responsibilities include:
- Develop simple solutions to address complex problem
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performant code base
- Bring technical solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended, share new product ideas with the team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and product
- Implement new features in a highly synergetic environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and software and hardware engineers
- Be hands-on technical lead, provide technical thought leadership to junior team member
- Work closely with Scrum master, Product owner and global delivery teams to drive and be a key contributor to Project releases and sprint deliverables
- Collaborate across functions with other IT teams to implement an integrated digital experience.
Who You'll Work With
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a “take-charge”/“can-do” attitude. You will partner with geographically distributed teams across different time zones to drive a connected customer experience for Cisco.
Who You Are
You are able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency. You will be self-sufficient and be able to work with minimal supervision. Good teamwork and ability to have constructive discussions is your natural working style. Your successful track record of relationship building and the ability to effectively influence peers and management with your good written, verbal and interpersonal skills gives you an edge to create an impact.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in engineering/computer science with an overall work experience of 7+ years
- Understanding of web information architecture and user experience standard methodologies
- Experience in web usability standard methodologies & user-centered interface design
- Strong JS development experience of building web applications using React, Angular or other client-side application frameworks
- Excellent hands on skills in application/backend engineering, developing REST APIs and micro-services, DB (SQL/NoSQL) persistence
- Shown foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented Design
- Deep experience in NodeJS, ES6, Babel, Webpack, React / Angular, Postgres, HTML, CSS, Jasmine / Mocha
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, TypeScript, MongoDB, Oracle
- Industry presentations and thought-leadership
- Be highly flexible and adaptable and demonstrate a real passion for platform development
- Experience with the full web stack performance optimization technique
- Adept at producing documentation including Needs Analysis, User Requirements documents, User Acceptance Testing proposals, and Business requirements.