Hill-Rom is a $2.7B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
This position supports the Front Line Care (FLC) division of Hill-Rom. The IT Sr. Business Analyst plays two roles at Hill-Rom as described:
- As a traditional business analyst, they support & improve applications and business processes for the areas of planning, manufacturing, inventory, and procurement.
- As a business relationship manager (BRM), they work with business leadership to understand areas of improvements, issues, prioritizations, Operations’ strategy, and how IT can partner in bringing value to the business through technology and process.
SAP is the main application being used to support the Operations’ functions in FLC. The successful candidate must have current hands on SAP configuration experience in the SAP MMPP area. Hill-Rom has roadmap items in planning to bring additional one-off ERP systems into the SAP instance along with eventual migration from the current ECC 6.0 to S/4 Hana.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Serves as a partner to functional managers and executives to identify business requirements for enterprise systems and translate them into assignments and tasks. Utilizes technical tools to contribute to technical specifications.
Manages complex projects from identification of the business need through full execution of the system solution. Develops project plans, resource requirements, timelines, dependencies, and budgets.
Carries out the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) and FDA (Federal Drug Administration) regulated environment. Documents requirements, develops testing strategy and change control process, develops system solutions and processes unit, integration, and performance tests, participates in validation activities, and plans for integrations.
Serves as a leader and mentor within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- 8 years of business experience in the Information Technology Area
- Minimum of 6 years SAP MMPP experience
- Proven project leadership experience
- Strong Communication skills