Job Title: Sr. IT Auditor
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Salary: $80k-90k base, 10% bonus, plus competitive bonus, benefits and retirement package!!
Relocation assistance package offered
One the nation's leading retailers seeks to higher a Sr. IT Auditor. This role offers definite career growth(Manager followed by Director)!!!
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
The ideal team member is an effective communicator who works with cross functional teams to analyze problems and manage multiple priorities. The IT Auditor will be responsible for delivery of audit efforts related to application security and operations, infrastructure design and management, networksecurity, application controls and system development/implementation. This will include planning, fieldwork, communication / report writing, and issue follow-up. IT audit tasks may be integrated with financial, operational, and store audit projects.
- Evaluate controls that support Sarbanes Oxley requirements, including tests of control design and effectiveness for applications, databases and the general computing environment
- Perform audit planning activities, including project scheduling, interviews, documenting process and information flow charts, risk assessments, and development of audit program steps and procedures
- Execute audit program and procedures on specific projects as assigned, with limited supervision
- Identify and assess the impact of control deficiencies and/or process improvement opportunities and prepare audit work papers
- Present recommendations to IT Management through status updates and closing meetings
- Prepare initial draft auditreports and work with management to ensure corrective actions address root causes or process improvement recommendations are beneficial
- Perform follow-up on management?s action plans
- Act as technical expert for the audit team when performing integrated financial or operational projects
- Support and/or lead data analysis projects
- Mentor and coach the audit team in the areas of IT auditing and data analytics
- Develop and maintain knowledge of emerging professional standards, regulatory initiatives, and IT and retail industry trends and threats
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related discipline required
- 2+ years of IT auditexperiencerequired
- CISA, CISSP or CITP professional certification preferred
- Retail business experience and/or accounting firm IT auditexperiencepreferred
- Experience/knowledge in the following technologies is preferred: Oracle DB, SQL Server DB, Linux, Windows, and AS/400.