About The Brock Group
Driven by a commitment to excellence in project execution, Brock is a leader in providing soft craft services, labor support, and materials for capital projects, maintenance, and facility turnarounds.
The Brock Group is a leading provider of industrial specialty services with headquarters in Houston, TX, and operating units in the United States and Canada. The company supports routine maintenance, turnarounds and capital projects by providing services including scaffolding and work access, insulation, coatings/linings, and asbestos abatement, as well as additional associated services.
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing the business with technical support of the software packaged applications in the organization. They will be responsible for investigating and resolving issues with software application. The Application Support Analyst will hold the primary responsibility for application end-user support (Tier 2 / Tier 3) and will serve as the business first line of defense. The role will also handle escalation of issues, ensure applications are stable and participate on weekly change management meetings.
- Works closely with our business and third-party professional services to provide application support to ensure Brock’s application systems are stable and available.
- Assist with testing and implementation of new applications introduced to our business.
- Assist, Identify and resolve business issues with software applications.
- Maintain proper security level of user accounts and roles (creation, modification, deletion).
- Gather and provide software application data for yearly audit.
- Strong problem solving and research skills with ability to take responsibility and ownership for the problem and resolution.
- Deliver good customer service to both our internal and external customers.
- Respond to both our internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Develop and update Technical Support documentation.
- Ability to learn new products and eagerness to explore new technology.
- Test fixed bugs/issues to ensure resolution prior to rolling out to customer.
- Test enhancements made to applications prior to deploying to Production.
- Actively participates in the Change Management meetings.
- Setup or configure business applications to support business requirements.
- Assist with the Support of Infor.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of application support, application management required
- Hands-on experience with Service Desk platforms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Work closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Ability to take initiative