This position will perform the role of Digital Investigator for the Information Security team within the Information Technology Services (ITS) organization. The Information Security Digital Investigator will operate
under the guidance of the Digital Investigations Lead and will perform data gathering and analysis activities in support of corporate investigations, incident response and e-Discovery.
- Operate as part of the Information Security Team with primary responsibilities related to Digital Investigations, Digital Forensics, and e-Discovery
- Become proficient in the operation and use of all Information Security systems
- Contribute to the evolution of the internal Information Security operation with consistent improvement recommendations and efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain tools (scripts, workflows, macros, etc.) to aid in support of the Information Security processes and systems
- On occasion, be required to represent Information Security during business meetings and/or red team sessions.
- Articulate and discuss technical issues with both technicians and non-technical clients
- Compose and present material to communicate difficult concepts and gain consensus
- Bachelor's degree in a recognized and relevant technical or business-related field
- Have one or more of the following digital forensics certifications: CFCE, CCE, GCFA, GCFE, GMOB, GCIH, ACE, CCME, etc.
- 3-5+ years of investigative experience with at least 3 years of digital forensics related work in support of network vulnerability mitigation and/or criminal, fraud, compliance, counterintelligence, or law enforcement investigations
- Proficiency in the use of digital forensics applications such as FTK, Nuix, Cellebrite, Axiom, X-Ways and open source tools
- Documented experience collecting and analyzing data from mobile and IoT devices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Computer high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language (i.e. Python)
- Able to work under general supervision, applying judgment and experience to best accomplish work assignments. Expected to independently develop alternatives to address problems and select appropriate solutions, keeping management appropriately informed.
- Must be able to work autonomously and under direction, in some cases under extreme stress.
- Able to assess/analyze complex problems (advanced problem-solving skills is a requirement)
- Able to interact with stakeholders within ITS and other Zoetis business units.
- Adept at understanding customer requirements, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Quickly communicates customer satisfaction/concerns to management, escalating issues as necessary, but does so with positive recommended approaches to addressing any concerns
- Able to interpret and explain complex IT issues in very simple non-IT terminology
- Effective meeting facilitation skills, presentation skills, and action item tracking skills
- Ability to provide concise and "to the point" informative reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work in an unstructured environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Deep personal integrity and strong ethical values
- Strong interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders in various Zoetis business units.