Ensuring Chart's Success…
The Sr. IT Administrator will be located at Chart's 1300 building and provide hands-on support for this office/manufacturing facility and campus. They will also participate in global infrastructure projects and act as the campus security liaison. This position will report to the IT Global Admin Manager and work closely with IT Global Security Manager. This role requires an in-depth understanding of Windows desktop & server operating systems, virtual infrastructure, storage and support of tapeless backup. The candidate will participate in supporting manufacturing systems including time clocks, security systems, smart boards & IoT devices. An important aspect of this role is the focus on the deployment of the modern office workplace solutions to users. It is essential that this candidate possesses a friendly and calming verbal communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Provides end user support including new installations, troubleshooting software and hardward problems, software support for MS Office Suite, various Engineering and Manufacturing apps, general support and troubleshooting
- Prioritizing incoming IT ServiceDesk Incidents. Use service model based on ITIL foundations
- Drive modern office technology adoption – Client OS, mobile & office configuration and deployments
- Responsible for managing local servers, applications and storage systems. Daily evaluation of offsite backup
- Provides support for hardware configuration and maintenance including installing new equipment, upgrading existing equipment and doing general maintenance
- Physically assisting with moving/setting up production line and user's workspace - PC, monitor, handhelds and printers
- Participate in supporting/upgrading campus infrastructure solutions
- Act as local primary point of contact for campus security response
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a similar technology support role
- Extensive experience with Windows Server and Client OS
- Proven track record in problem-solving skills and root-cause analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Your Education Should Be…
- Bachelor's degree and related IT Certification in related field preferred.
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require…
- Requires physical agility and strength to bend, reach, lift and carry up to 40 lbs. in an office and manufacturing setting.
Chart is an equal opportunity employer