* Manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously to drive sustainable results.
* Lead implementation of allocated projects according to Honeywell standards
* Define project scope, goals, critical milestones and deliverables with stakeholders.
* Prepare project feasibility and strategy. Identify resources costs/impacts.
* Develop and execute project schedules, milestones, specific task descriptions, interdependencies, target completion dates and work scope. Monitor progress through the entire duration of the project.
* Assemble and coordinate the project team, put in place MOS
* Develop mechanisms for intervention and problem solving
* Communicate strategies, plans, project progress, metrics, trends, results with the extended organization and leadership. Reports to steering committee on project progress, problems and possible solutions
*Supportaudits and transfer of knowledge between parties
* Proficient in applying standard methodologies.
* Strong project management skills with demonstrated successful results
* Expertise in ISC processes, problem solving, lean principles, business practices and SAP systems.
* Strong analytical mind, complex and creative thinking as well as concern for accuracy and details
* Communication and influencing skills at all business levels
* Independent person capable of planning and managing own work
* Capacity to understand critical situations, sort urgencies and escalate priorities in a constructive manner
* Able to facilitate activities and to get involved in their execution if required
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelordegree in operations, information technology, engineering, science, business or related field. Years of service may be substituted for a degree.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience (supply chain, project management) with a track record of delivering successful results
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with lean principles
• Due to export restrictions this position requires either United States Citizenship or United States Lawful Permanent Resident status
• Advanced degreepreferred.
• Strong understanding of manufacturing, planning and business processes