- Understand core SAPtechnologies used in supply chain planning including new SAP platforms/roadmap opportunities such as Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
- Identify and eliminate technical and implementation risks associated with a technology solution.
- Ensure the support and sustainability of supply chain technology solutions is engineered in the design stage.
- Keep personal supply chain technology knowledge current through continuous learning of emerging technologies and industry trends and apply learning’s to business opportunities.
- Establish oneself as a SAP Supply Chain technology expert within the IT organization and to supply chain business organizations.
- Work with business leaders, process leaders, and project teams to ensure business requirements for IT solutions are well documented, confirmed by business stakeholders, and understood by IT consulting partners prior to development and implementation of solutions.
- Validate that specifications for technology development meet business functional requirements.
- Confirm with business resources that testing plans for newIT solutionsaccurately test business use cases.
- Guide business leaders and analysts on standard business processes and best practices using SAP systems.
- Provide consultation to decision makers in the business on technology options and recommendations.
- Drive consulting partners to develop and implement new technology solutions on time per project plans.
- Lead and leverage external resources as appropriate.
- BachelorDegree in Computer Science, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Competent in project management theory, knowledge, skills, tools and techniques
- 5 years of experience within Information Technology industry
- 5years ofexperience withSAPtechnology in the following areas:SAP ECC MM/PP,SAPSCM.
- Process knowledge in material planning processes using SAP ECC, SAP SCM, IBP or other ERP/Supply Chain Planning systems. Includes: Material Availability Checking and Global Available to Promise (GATP), Inventory Planning, Distribution Planning or Material Requirements Planning.
- Prior SAP deployment experience from blueprinting to go live and support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated creativity through the application of innovation solutions that solve complex business needs.
- Ability to communicate and translate business requirements and technical solutions cross-functionally.
- Ability to build relationships and provide impact within a team environment.
- Proven leadership approach that inspires others to meet critical business outcomes.