The Sr. IS Application Support Analyst has primary responsibility to oversee communication of software development requests to IS. They evaluate, clarify, and maintain requests for software development. The specialist works as a liaison between IS and business customers. Generally they will build rapport to provide updates, gather feedback and educate business users on IS tools and processes.
- Daily intake from multiple channels (email, ticketing systems) into Jira development tracking software.
- Provide service quality to consumers of IS services.
- Classify intake requests into reporting, development and incident tracks.
- Without supervision, be a liaison between IS and business users to coordinate and clarify requests with business users and to educate users on IS tools and processes.
- Without supervision, facilitate communication during incidents.
- Coordinate same day requests with on duty IS resource.
- Coordinate and communicate issues for First Tier and Second Tier support.
- Monitor release management to find production problems subsequent to releases.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 6-10 years of IT experience in a support or development role.
- Jira development tracking software.
- Knowledge of financial industry.
- Help desk experience to include handling incidents.
- Prior experience in software development or IT.
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Collecting and logging complex info.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Coordinate and organize across teams.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Software Packaging
Minimum Required: 6 to 10+ years of IT experience in a support or development role