Synchronoss the leader of cloud, messaging and digital products to Telecommunications Media Technology companies Creating Transformative Change in a Digital First World Synchronoss (NASDAQ: SNCR) transforms the way companies create new revenue, reduce costs and delight their subscribers with cloud, messaging and digital products supporting hundreds of millions of subscribers across the globe. Synchronoss’ secure, scalable and groundbreaking new technologies, trusted partnerships and talented people change the way TMT customers grow their business.
Due to the recent signing of very significant contracts with our global telecoms clients Synchronoss Technologies Ireland is currently recruiting Senior Software iOS Engineers to design, develop and unit test client applications that will operate with the Synchronoss product suite. We operate on a massive scale - our apps have literally tens of millions of daily active users - we are responsible for 10+ Petabyte of our clients and their customer's data. The successful candidate will need to become expert in the architecture of the product and also develop and cultivate relationships with Synchronoss partners.
- Develop iPhone and iPad handset clients
- Develop architecture and low end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Minimum 2 - 5years Objective-C development
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and the iOS SDK.
- Strong knowledge of Swift 3/4.
- Experience developing Universal apps across iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11
- Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development, especially networking related issues
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics or science
- Experience with auto-layout and constraints
- Experience of working in an agile (XP) environment
- Experience working with Core Data
- Experience of delivering Libraries / SDK
- Experience of other mobile platforms a plus (Android, Windows Phone/Mobile)
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience of unit testing and Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven, Fastlane
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy, UML
- Experience of writing documentation
Job Code DJOB