The cornerstone of the Edward Jones Client experience is the relationship between the client and branch team. Our financial advisors and clients expect to engage and connect with the branch team outside of the office.
As a developer within the Mobile Infrastructure team, you'll help lead our efforts to establish our mobile development capabilities. Our ability to deliver mobile solutions to our clients, our branches, and our home office associates will lead to greater productivity and increased engagement with our technology.
If you thrive in a world where technology is always changing and enjoy making things happen, the IS Mobile Infrastructure is for you.
- Design and build mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Title: Sr Programmer Analyst
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and delivering mobile applications.
- Detailed understanding of system development methodologies and processes within Information Systems. Knowledge and Experience with Agile Methodologies preferred.
- Proven working experience using Swift, Apple Xcode, various Apple Frameworks (UIKit, CocoaTouch, CoreData, SwiftKit, etc).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON data structures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability toexplain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.