Position: Sr. iOS Developer
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 24 months+
***This requisition should feature an initial Skype Interview with the manager and if that goes well, then an onsite in-person interview will follow.***
***The Hiring Manager requires an in-person interview and eventual relocation to Harrisburg. The candidate can be elsewhere during the application process.***
1) Serve as a Senior Developer of n-tier applications using iOS SDKs and mobile development tools.
2) Develop, test, and deploy user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including web applications and mobile applications in a timely manner.
3) Participate in the full SDLC process of iOS application solutions, including Swift 4, HTML5, JSON, XML and web services.
4) Participate in design and coding of database objects in relational databases such as IBM DB2, Oracle and SQL Server, including queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
5) Participate in design and coding of application-embedded, scheduled and ad-hocreporting solutions.
6) Comprehensive understanding and experience of designing, developing, testing and deployment for the Apple iOS platform is mandatory.
7) Expert level knowledge is required of using iOS frameworks related to UI, Core Data, storyboards, web services, security/keychain, camera integration, asynchronous/background processing, multitasking, etc.
8) Expert knowledge of common design patterns (like MVC, MVVM, delegation, target-action) and Cocoa layers related to Touch, Media, OS and Services, principles of memory management, notifications, blocks, categories, etc.
9) Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements.
10) Provide technical assistance and assist with mentoring of PennDOT staff assigned to the project.
11) All projects follow the Agile sprint methodology, and the selected candidate should be comfortable with daily standups, sprint grooming and planning activities, integration testing, and UAT.
12) Work independently and as a part of a team.
Full iOS SDLC experience as an application developer: Required5Years
Experiencewith Object Oriented development: Required5Years
ExperiencewithiOS SDK and Objective-C : Required5Years
Experiencewith Swift 3/4 and latest iOS APIs and frameworks: Required2Years
Experiencewith Core Data framework : Required3Years
ExperiencewithiOS Auto Layout and UX refinement: Required2Years
Experiencewith blocks and notifications :Required3Years
Experiencewith relational database development :Required3Years
Experience w/ consuming & utilizing RESTful JSON web services & synchronization of data captured on a mobile device w/ enterprise backend apps/DB Required2Years
Experience in architecting & developing mobile web applications in enterprise settings Highly desired
Experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment technologies such as Jenkins Highly desired
Experience developing hybrid applications and applications on multiple mobile computing platforms Desired
Strong oral/written communication skills Required