Sr Internal Auditor
Senior Internal AuditorSenior Internal Auditor Job Details
Search Solution Group is searching for a Senior Internal Auditor for a construction company located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The role is responsible for evaluating internal controls of business operations as well as developing recommendations, from the findings, for improvement opportunities.
This is an opportunity to supervise otherauditors while performing auditing duties.
A qualified candidate for this role has the flexibility to work independently and as part of a team. He or she has the ability to use data analytics techniques as well as top notch communication skills. The role requires driven professional who can thrive in a fast paced environment. Additionally, the role requires outstanding leadership skills, to oversee and develop direct reports.
- Oversee auditors and monitor the performance of work assigned.
- Perform financial, operating, and accounting procedure and record audits by apply professional auditing and accounting principles
- Evaluate internal controls and determine its effectiveness as well as data reliability.
- Suggest operational improvements as necessary.
- Create schedules, summaries, and work papers for the department.
- Discover and report findings of audits to management and make recommendations accordingly.
- As needed, develop special reviews for management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related
- 5+ years of internal auditexperience
- CIA, CPA, or CFE certification
- General knowledge of GAAP and GAAS as well as IIA’s standards
- Microsoft Office proficiency required