Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Internal Accountant to join our Accounting Services organization.
• Acts as a point of contact between KPMG’s Dallas Accounting Service Center and the Federal Services practice for the purpose of booking journal entries in SYNC (SAP), maintaining due to and due from accounts, reporting and audits
• Work with DASC’s offshore Quality Review team to ensure their preparation of monthly quality review metrics and offshore process analysis
• Assist in the preparation of monthly DASC operational reporting. Report and analyze departmental process requests. Work with stakeholders to determine key operational metrics
• Assist with the monthly updating of the firm’s cash basis fixed asset system, generating depreciation and booking results to the cash ledger
• Make recommendation and assist in business process improvement, documentation and automation
• Update the Accounts Payable vendor invoice approval matrix
• Minimum of five to seven years of accounting or finance experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; or equivalent work experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access along with basic technical skills in general ledger accounting; knowledge of partnership accounting a plus
• Ability to be a team player and work independently on core responsibilities and additional projects
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate financial matters to clients
Requisition #: 32871