Sr. Integration Test Lead
8 - 10 years experience • Engineering Services
The Senior Integration/Test Lead will be responsible for systems integration, test plan, design and support technical activities related to CRM/ERP integration for applications suite. The successful candidate will have the knowledge of business process, solution architect experience, designing, delivering, supporting, testing and application integration with the eco-systems and third-party SaaS solutions.
Responsible for software integration for various key Systems or modules as well as integration with ERP/CRM systems.
Consults with users, departments and other architect roles to conceptualize new and/or enhanced applications, interpret business requirements; and evaluate, assess and determine the technical functions of enterprise applications.
Provides recommendations and technical expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business lines based on long-term IT organization strategy.
This role will operate in an Agile/waterfall/hybrid environments and requires an excellent understanding of the full software lifecycle, including functional requirement gathering, design and development, testing of software applications.
In the role of Integration/ Test lead, you will create detailed design artifacts like continues integration and continues delivery, test plans and independently contribute to the go-live plan
Troubleshoots and resolves complex inter-system issues.
Tracks industry trends and recommends enterprise hardware and software modifications to accommodate users’ needs, functions and business processes.
Acts as an internal technical consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- · Gather, create and document current and future Integration process flows diagrams (AS-IS and TO-BE).
- · Conduct technical analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent technical processes.
- · Understand the IT Project Test strategy and can work with the Business Analyst/Technical Leads in driving the acceptance criteria/test cases for Unit/Functional/End to End testing framework.
- · Demonstrate IT capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of concepts.
- · Collaborate with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- · Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- · Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- · Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- · Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs
- · Deliver IT Application projects, assisting Subject Matter Experts in developing and executing test plans, application configuration, go-live planning and execution, and post go-live support
- · Validate and verify all requirements, making sure they map to enterprise architecture guidelines and align to integration framework.
- · Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand testing and integration framework, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation
· Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or closely related field.
· 7-10+ years of experience designing and developing large integration solutions with high availability, scalable performance, service oriented, and loosely coupled integration
· 8+ years HAND ON experience in multiple CI and Integration tools.
· 5+ years of experience deploying applications using continuous integration principles in J2EE and .NET environments
· 5+ years of experience using UML analysis and design techniques, especially use case modeling, sequence diagramming, domain and class diagramming
· SOAP and RESTFUL experience
· Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Salesforce NICE TO HAVE
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Understanding of SaaS third party applications
· Ability to manage release cycles by obtaining prioritization from the IT/Biz Partners, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing integration specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure quality gates are met
· Participated in vendor/software selection process.