Who we are:
Our entire focus is to revolutionize TV. Through our transformative technology, we enable broadcasters and advertisers to provide a better viewing experience than ever before. Sorenson Media leverages the internet connectivity of smart TVs to bring digital capabilities such as real-time analytics, dynamic ad replacement, personalization, and interactivity to linear TV. We enjoy the opportunities and energy of a startup-like environment and we’re growing rapidly.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Solutions Integration, you will play a key role in the execution of our business. You will provide technical support, perspective and expertise to internal stakeholders, our broadcast partners and third parties. You will design architectures and adaptions that dovetail between the unique needs of our customers and our core solutions.
- Work withother solution architects, integration engineers and tools developers to analyze customer needs, design individual adaptions, specify technical requirements and plan the implementation of specific Video and IP solutions to integrate our products into broadcast and digital partner infrastructures.
- Assist in planning local and remote integration work to time, cost and functionality requirements.
- Develop specifications and criteria, participating as necessary in the commissioning of systems to predefined criteria.
- Work closely with broadcasters, and internal subject matter experts to specify changes to our core infrastructure and solutions where required or beneficial to a larger customer base.
- Propose, define and advocate for APIs, and other standard interfaces to ease integration and on-boarding
- Support Business Development with technical expertise, reference materials and missionary work as required.
- Interface with technical and business stakeholders to ensure that they are understanding the solution and its progress
What we’re looking for:
- BachelorDegree or equivalent experience
- Experienceworking with customers and internal stakeholders to identifying needs, pain points and success criteria.
- Experience architecting and implementing complex solutions to multivariable success criteria
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to conceptualize cross-platform solutions
- Having one or more of the following skills is a plus:
- 5+ years’ experience in the systems integrations field
- Experience in the broadcasting industry
- Experience with Linux, Python, Ruby, and other open source technologies
- Efficiency with scripting/development and building custom solutions
- Experience integrating software and hardware solutions
What We Offer:
- Amazing work-life balance:
- 15 vacation days annually + sick time **Unlimited time-off starting 2018**
- Flexible work schedules
- 12 annual company holidays
- Employee-focused benefits:
- Medical, Dental, life & disability insurance with 100% employer-paid premiums for employees and family
- Company contribution to employee HSA
- 401k company match up to 5%
- Equity stake options
- $250 yearly fitness stipend
- Generous tuition reimbursement