We're looking for a Senior Integrated Marketing Manager to take our customer experience to the next level. The ideal candidate has experience with SaaS business models and applying that knowledge to devise compelling marketing strategies to delight our customers and drive customer demand and revenue for VMware's Digital Workspace business. This individual will lead demand and conversion initiatives across paid, owned, partner, and earned channels in coordination with our global marketing business partners. The ideal candidate will also have growth marketing experience and the ability to balance both an analytical and creative mindset.
VMware's Digital Workspace vision is a holistic change in the way end-user services are delivered by IT, allowing IT to deliver the apps and data employees need to work across any device. It provides companies more flexibility, enabling employees to work remotely or from home, using their preferred devices, while still ensuring effective security. With today's shift to more remote and distributed teams, implementing and maintaining an employee-focused digital workspace is critical to supporting new business initiatives and fostering better ways to securely connect people with data.
This role works cross-functionally across the VMware marketing teams, product teams, and our analytics and business teams to bring together all aspects of a customer's lifecycle - from strategic planning, customer segmentation, acquisition, to delivering long-term usage, consumption, and engagement.
- 7+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS marketplace setting
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to inform growth strategy, roadmap, prioritization etc.
- Develop, coordinate and measure integrated demand programs that drive qualified leads and marketing contribution to pipelineD
- Work closely with different cross-functional teams including: digital advertising, content marketing, website, social media, creative services, marketing operations, events, partner marketing, sales teams, and 3rd party vendors.
- Work closely with the sales organization to gain buy in for the approach and to align with their goals
- Establish and report on campaign metrics and ROI; making recommendations on how to continuously build upon the program; communicate goals/results to the organization
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the inside sales team on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up
- Manage campaign spend to ensure that the budget decisions are optimized to meet quarterly and yearly targets
We are looking for a team member who...
- Is self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possesses strong people and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate integrated programs by effectively coordinating the work of multiple stakeholders and agencies across departments and the globe
- Possesses empathy with a strong understanding of the customer, and the ability to anticipate needs by understanding behavior is crucial.
- Is able to turn data into marketing intelligence, and help past performance lead to revenue-generating actions
- Displays accountability for both individually-contributed elements of a program as well as the program at large
- Has a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do and a willingness to go beyond the call of duty