CACI is seeking intelligence professionals to support our government customer as Targeting Analysts in Charlottesville, VA.
What You'll Get to Do as a Lead Targeting Intelligence Analyst:
- Produces intelligence assessments for formal production and release to the Intelligence Community (IC) and other consumers Coordinates with other NGIC offices, IC organizations and theater intelligence resources to gather additional information and share analytic conclusions.
- Conducts all-source intelligence analysis to identify insurgent and IED networks, which include leaders, facilitators, financiers, cell members and bomb makers to identify potential targets for possible lethal and non-lethal action.
- Coordinates with other teams, including WTI, the Direct Support SIGINT Element (DSSE), and NGA GEOINT support to produce assessments and targeting products.
- Develop regional network assessments of IED and insurgent networks.
- Produce targeting support products for deployed forces.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings and presentations.
- Evaluate information reporting and sources.
- Answer Requests for Information (RFI) Develop Source Directed Requirements (SDR).
- Populate and maintain databases, production trackers and files.
- Deploy, on a rotational basis, throughout the theater of operations to conduct counterinsurgent and IED network analysis (upon successful pre-deployment evaluation)
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- High School Diploma with 10+ years of related experience in intelligence analysis and targeting experience
- This position requires a minimum of a 6-month deployment rotations
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
- Experience working counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and a demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to detail
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience as an intelligence or targeting analyst in Afghanistan, prior deployment experience preferred.
- Experience supporting a SOF Task Force highly desired and preferred
- Possess any of the following MOS: 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.