Consults with executive sponsors and subject matter experts to provide effective blended learning solutions in alignment with Children's Health's business strategies. Systematically creates innovative learning experiences using ADDIE and Agile instructional design principles. Presents learning solutions to customers at all levels in the organization. Develops various learning experiences including eLearning modules, instructor-led classes, video tutorials and other just-in-time performance support. Utilizes project management best practices in planning work. Facilitates design, development and train-the-trainer sessions. Performs shared team responsibilities for quality reviews and assessment of new education requests. Maintains a continuous learning mindset and collaborates with the team to share current instructional design expertise.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Uses ADDIE and other agile consulting best practices to deliver blended learning solutions for high profile and complex projects.
- Leads multiple high profile or complex projects and collaborate with the design team to accomplish project goals and objectives. May, on occasion, facilitate learning events.
- Works closely with the Manager of Instructional Design and Measurement to qualify new project requests and ensure that instructional quality standards are met.
- Engages in peer coaching for Learning Institute teammates. Reviews training materials for instructional integrity, grammatical accuracy, and branding standards.
- Updates and improves own knowledge, skills and attitudes pertaining to instructional design, learning technology and related fields.
- Monitors organizational changes and system/process updates; revises training programs to incorporate changes.
- Measures learning, application, and business impact.
- At least 7 years of instructional design experience (including full project life cycle or assessment, strategy, design, programming, testing, & launch) is required
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree; or equivalent experience is required
Licenses & Certifications:
- CPLP (Certified Professional in Learning & Performance), CPT (Certified Performance Technologist), or other ISPI and ASTD instructional design certification preferred