More information about this job
Generates data-driven insights and leads client’s thinking in how to action/profit from those insights. This role is intended to be deeply involved in the sales planning process.
- Builds advanced analytics capabilities, e.g. regression analysis, experimental design, etc.
- Provides leadership to the analyst teams and operational support to the Director and Management. Works with the Director to manage the development of strategic business plans for the group.
- Enhances business operations through development of consultative insights and presentations directed towards generating increased sales.
- Manages the use and application of syndicated and non-syndicated data resources.
- Understands CROSSMARK capabilities/processes and able to recommend insights-based actions that generate incremental revenue for CROSSMARK.
- Manages the development of a broad range of strategic business planning including, but not limited to, category management, space management, product evaluation, promotion planning and evaluation, trade funds evaluation, and resource allocation.
- Develops and shares best practices.
- Supports business operations to the sales effort through interaction and consultation with sales executives and other business partners.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred. Three or more years of experience required, with industry experience preferred. Experience with a broad range of consultative and analytical techniques and concepts required.
Other Functions: Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft applications; Knowledge of other software applications as defined by need and assignment of position; Working knowledge of syndicated data analysis tools.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Certificates of Achievement from a recognized institution or organization for computer skills and appropriate disciplines of consultation are preferred.
Supervisory Responsibility: Yes.
Working Conditions: Office Environment.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Crossmark is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.