SpecterOps is searching for a Sr Infrastructure Software Engineer to support the Active Directory Attack Path Resilience service line (ADARA). The ADARA service line assesses the effectiveness of our clients’ Active Directory infrastructures against escalation and credential theft attacks; and to offer guidance for ways to harden the environment against credential abuse. We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our development team with experience building and scaling services in a cloud environment.
- Architect, develop, implement, and maintain production infrastructure
- Engineer solutions to maintain high SLAs in a rapidly evolving production environment
- Triage and resolve incidents, act as point of contact and escalation
- Monitor multi-tiered services
- Implement & evangelize security best practices
- 5+ years IT\SRE\DevOps experience.
- 2+ years Software Development experience.
- Experience with cloud computing, with a preference towards AWS
- Knowledge of one or more relational and non-relational databases
- Competence in a commonly used programming language (Go, Python, C#, C++, Java)
- Knowledge of one or more configuration management tools for both servers and cloud (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation)
- The candidate must be able to successfully complete a criminal background investigation
- Remote work options available
- Authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Health/Dental/Vision: 100% covered for employee and family
- Life and Long-term disability insurance: 100% covered
- 401(k): up to 4% match
- Flexible paid leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Open intellectual property policies; allow researchers to retain rights over open sourced research and tools
- $225 monthly internet and cell phone stipend
- $500 annual technology budget
- $5,000 annual training/conference budget