As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for Collaborating with Solutions Engineering, Infrastructure Operations, and Infrastructure Service Management teams in the design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints for area of responsibility; participating in the design and build of repeatable patterns (build-kits) to improve deployment times for non-prod and prod environments; transitioning knowledge to Infrastructure Operations.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience
*Knowledge of ITIL v3 framework including Change, Incident, and Problem management
* VMware level 4 support and root cause analysis
* Strong knowledge of vSphere vCenter and ESXi 5.5 - 6.5 in a large DataCenter, enterprise level environment
* DR capabilities using VMware SRM technology
* Experience with VMware NSX software-defined network
* Experience with VMware vRealize suite, specifically Automation and Operations
* Ability to lead and champion offshores team members that are there to run day-to-day VMware support
*Design and implement creative solutions that improve system processes through automation and documentation
* Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
* Supplier management
* Oral & written communications
* Adaptability and ability to introduce/manage change and operational efficiencies
* Teamwork and collaboration
* Organized and detail oriented
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Customer service oriented and a solid team player.
* Hands-on experience with DR planning and testing
Preferred Job Qualifications:
*Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent career experience
*Oral/written communication skills