Sr. Infrastructure Director
-Locals only! Permanent only!
-U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Our global leader in Fort Worth is seeking a Director of Infrastructure to manage a team of 35 people (15 of which are local).
- The successful candidate should have Master's degree in computer science with minimum of 15+ years of IT related experience (with at least 5 years infrastructure/architecture management experience) and a minimum of 5 years management experience. Minimum 5 to 10 years of architecture management experience.
- Proven track record of responsibility for managing program, project and/or functional teams.
- Excellent presentation skills; strong written and oral skills; business relationship skills including the ability to quickly create productive collaborations.
- Complete technical architecture: Deep expertise in two or more technology domains (network/infrastructure, collaboration, cloud, data, applications/middleware) but fluency in all technology domains.
- Expertise in several soundness disciplines (TOGAF, recovery and availability, security, etc.) and operational disciplines (systems management, change management, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate with and direct other technologists to ensure synergies across the team.
- Ability to solve problems with innovative ideas to affect change in company environments as a result.
- Proven ability to manage effective teams in highly agile environments.
- Experienced agile practitioner across agile methodology and practices.
- Knowledge of the business for which the enterprise architecture is being developed.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Travel projected to be about 30%.
Have as much of the following as possible:
- Migrations to Public Cloud
- Migrations to Private Cloud
- Data Center Management
- DR and Backup Facility Management
- Setting up Firewalls
- Endpoint Asset Management
- Domain Administration
- Active Directory Migration
- Setting up Global Helpdesk Services
- Served as the Top Infrastructure SME
- Experience managing in a Multinational of 10,000+ Users
- Provide leadership, vision, and management to the IT department.
- Work with Executive, Management, and Administrative Staff to assess and respond to IT needs.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Develop, review, and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- Assess latest IS vulnerabilities and implement corrections as required.
- Expert level knowledge about cloud computing, security, virtualization, network, identity management, data storage, and disaster recovery.
- Expert level knowledge in Microsoft Enterprise Stack, Azure, Active Directory.
- Aware of industry best practices for Microsoft enterprise solutions, Azure and Hybrid cloud.
- Experience working with data centers components and negotiation with multiple vendors for the company.
- Experience managing a large geographically distributed team with appreciation for different culture. Experience budgeting and managing infrastructure and service cost.
- Communicate corporate plans and uphold policies and standards for acquiring, implementing, and operating information technology systems.
- Liaise with divisional teams to ensure the IS platforms implemented by them are kept at a high level of operational readiness.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with IT service and systems.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in Information Technology to ensure extraction of the maximum competitive advantage from this important part of the company. Work with internal resources and external partners to design a service fabric that delivers world-class IT services.
Location: Fort Worth, TX (relocation help available)
Salary: $170-190K + bonus (up to 40%)