What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as an Information Systems Security Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. As an Information Systems Security Engineer, you will be facilitating sub-projects as they go through the Risk Management Framework accreditation life cycle. The right candidate will be supporting the periodic and aperiodic system security scans as required by policy and the RMF. You will validate and verify system security requirement definitions and analyze system security designs.
You will use your fourteen years (14) of Information Systems Security Engineer experience to perform, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, and then be able to recommend mitigation strategies for those that do not comply with established Information Assurance (IA) standards.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current TS/ with active POLY
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as an Information Systems Security Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- CISSP Certification is required.
- Knowledge of the National Institute of Standards (NIST) 800-53 Risk Management Framework to include taking IT systems through the Accreditation process
- Familiarity with system vulnerability scanning and assessments
- Familiarity with Information Technology Vulnerability Assessments (IAVAs) and system patching
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Expert knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
- Must be able to support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management.
- Experience identifying security requirements for the proper handling of Government data.
- Must be able to interact with the customer and other project team members.
- Experience performing system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Experience providing security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management.
- Must be able to recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements.
Req #: 212085