We understand that security and compliance are two separate, sometimes challenging, concepts. We want you to be responsible for aligning the two goals as much as possible. With your information securityexperience, you will provide support to our sales team with specific customer security concerns.
You will work with a broad range of technologies while being responsible for day to day tasks such as vulnerability management and mitigation that achieve the organizations broader objectives.
What are your responsibilities, exactly?
- Review current security standards and implement new ones our organization requirements change.
- Work with the Site Reliability Engineering team to implement security standards.
- Research emerging threats, vulnerabilities and trends that may affect our product and organizations security.
- Dedicatedly assess potential risks and vulnerabilities in company’s services and infrastructure and lead remediation.
- Monitor compliance against security standards.
- Perform technical security assessments against the F5aaS product and the F5aaS enterprise.
- Collaborate with engineering and architecture teams to identify securityrisks and recommend mitigating controls.
- You will prioritize securityrisks and needs across our entire business.
- Demonstrate F5aaS’s dedication to security to our customers.
What's required of you?
- Bring 3 to 5 years of meaningful work experience in information security and compliance, preferably with a passion around cloud computing.
- Experience assessing and implementing security controls in all relevant areas (including access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, networksecurity, application security, etc.)
- Knowledge with some of the technologies in our stack (Big-IP, CentOS, Juniper, Arbor, CiscoACS, Zabbix).
- Experience assessing and implementing IT General Controls as well as project management duties with an emphasis on external audits of the Controls
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS and other compliance standards.
- Technical understanding of network segmentation and web application vulnerabilities.
- Experience with network and application vulnerability and penetration testing tools.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or a similar technological discipline.