Sr. Information Security Engineer / Architect
11 - 15 years experience • Automotive
Job Title: Sr. Information Security Solution Engineer/Architect
Location : Savannah, GA
Direct Hire/Fulltime Opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In addition to the job description, the Sr Information Security Architect & Engineer will provide information security thought and technical leadership for Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Candidates must have experience designing, implementing, and supporting one or more of the following:
- Reverse proxy services, including the connectivity and authentication of complex web-services in an infrastructure designed for high availability.
- Identity federation, leveraging protocols including SAML and OAuth/OpenID Connect.
- Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO), automating thick client and browser-based authentication on endpoints.
- Multi-factor authentication for internal and external user communities.
- Candidates must possess a strong working knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Linux operating systems, including patching and hardening. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) is preferred.
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), including concepts, best practices, and common vulnerabilities is preferred.
- Basic familiarity in identity life-cycle management, Privileged Access Management (PAM), SIEM, User and Endpoint Behavior Analytics (UEBA) as well as common troubleshooting utilities (tcpdump/Wireshark/Fiddler) is preferred.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years experience as an IT professional with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines.