Sr. Information Security Engineer
- Job Number: 112949059
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 31-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Coordinates, designs, and implements large-scale account security measures to improve Apple's security posture.
- Uses careful analytical skills to redesign access paradigms
- Can handle maintaining large datasets and correlating information with ease
- Able to provide technical oversight and guidance to business customers
- Understands basic crypto concepts and modern authentication systems
- Able to perform as primary driver for large, cross-organizational initiatives
- Has depth of knowledge regarding authorization controls and implementations
- Performs critical thinking and thoroughly comprehends defense-in-depth concepts
- Knowledge of Java programming and ability to identify security issues
Works on initiatives that design, improve upon, and address security concerns relating to access controls around Apple systems. Role requires individual to drive initiatives from start to completion and perform as a technical resource to expedite resolutions to barriers. Requires ability to work strategically with all levels of employee and comprehend security at scale while taking into consideration implications to the entire Apple ecosystem.
Prefer: 4 year degree or equivalent experience in the information security domain primarily pertaining to account security objectives and architecture.