$80K — $100K *
The Sr. Analyst, Information Security is responsible for maintaining security policies, developing solutions, and acting as subject matter expert in safeguarding FNBO enterprise systems. The role provides preventative, detective, and corrective controls to company information and computing to maintain security, integrity, and accessibility of data.1. Information Incident Response: This includes chairing the IIRT for assigned entities, interviewing witnesses,
follow up, documenting incidents, analyzing incidents for common factors and reporting.
2. Information Security Awareness and Communication: Presentations and document writing including employee
training, employee awareness articles, policies, recommendation memos, blogs, customer awareness emails,
3. Assisting Internal Entities with Audits and Examinations: Respond to audit and examination requests for
Information Security. Must be knowledgeable regarding mitigating circumstances surrounding issues identified
by auditors and examiners and be prepared to present these mitigating factors in a professional manner
including exception requests and status of fixes. Assist assigned entities with examination and audit responses.
4. Vendor and Customer Due Diligence Reviews: Ability to review due diligence materials provided by vendors
and identify issues. Ability to answer customers’ due diligence questions about the bank. Familiarity with SIG,
SSAE audits, PCI documentation, Pen tests, Scans, preferred.
5. Information Security Project Management: Managing a variety of projects, involving necessary parties,
documenting processes and timelines for projects, handling projects and meetings in a professional manner,
ensuring deadlines are met.
6. Information Security Monitoring and Assurance: Analyzing data to identify trends. Site visits to branches,
business areas and affiliate branches.
7. Training: Develop and implement training materials in multi-media. Candidate should possess excellent
writing and public speaking skills.
8. Other duties as assigned
Valid through: 4/20/2021