Looking to make a career move and not just a job change, our client an industry leader is looking for a hands on Senior IE who can bring best practices in Industrial Engineering/Distribution to the company. This is a company that prides itself on offering a great culture, team oriented workplace and very stable with year after year growth. They believe in using technology as a competitive edge in providing great service to their customers.
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Manage large-scale material handling projects from conception to startup.
* Support miscellaneous department and division efforts.
* Manage conception and implementation of company's Warehouse Management System.
* Support miscellaneous department and distribution center special projects.
* Develop and implement efficient distribution and order fulfillment processes to support business needs.
* Develop, implement, and maintain the company's Warehouse Management System.
* Assist with new construction projects.
* Develop efficient layouts, workstations, and material handling systems for existing and expanded facilities, etc.
* Ensure projects are implemented on time, under budget and achieve stated performance objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering preferably, other applicable degrees with accompanying experience will be considered.
* Experience with conveyors, sortation and material handling systems
* Have experience with distribution facility layout, racking layout and design (preferred)* Understand distribution center operations including receiving, selection, replenishment and dispatch.
* Posses excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Be able to function in a fast paced office environment in a professional manner.
* Be analytical and organized and skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Project.
* Have 5 years or more of work experience in an industrial engineering capacity.
* Have extensive experience with tier one Warehouse Management System (preferred).
Travel range up to 50%, Remote work available
Valid through: 8/25/2020